Utilising groundbreaking Eco:1 recycled fabric, our USA 2020 Challenge Running Technical T-Shirt is made from up to seven recycled plastic bottles. The Eco:1 technical t-shirt range has been developed to become your first-choice t-shirt for training and competition, offering high performance apparel and affordability for sustainable products.
All polyester used in this running technical t-shirt is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
In terms of premium features, our Micro Check Mesh, made from 100% recycled polyester, helps regulate and manage your temperature to keep you cool and dry in the hottest conditions.
We’re delighted to present this running t-shirt as one of our flagship running products. Made to be sustainable, technically brilliant and affordable, it’s a chance for you to be a part of the USA 2020 Challenge and support our cause
- Premium running technical t-shirt, where all used polyester is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Breathable side panels made with 100% recycled polyester in micro check mesh.
- Contents: 83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Elastane
- Weight: 130gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Male and Female (Adult Only)
- Sizes Available: S to XXL and 8 to 20
Technical T-Shirt Sizing Guide:
Measuring Tips for Best Fit – For the bust/chest, place your arms at your sides, then place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bust-line/chest and across the shoulder blades. For the waist, find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit. For the hips, put your feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
MEN’S & WOMEN’S SPORTSWEAR SIZING
|MEN’S/UNISEX SIZE||CHEST (INCHES)||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (INCHES)||WAIST (CM)|
|WOMEN’S SIZE||DRESS SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIP|