Stage 1 - Maine to Pennsylvania
Complete Stage 1 of The Official USA Challenge course before 30th December 2021.
Starting in Augusta the state capital of Maine, make your way through the first 10 states of the Official USA Challenge course, covering a total of 1,063 miles.
Take in the sights of Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware and finally finishing in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
For T-Shirt or Full Pasckage options, please use our size guide which can be found in the Additonal Info Section for guidance. If you are picking an Entry Only or Medal Package, please choose the No T-Shirt option.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be able to support you.
Utilising groundbreaking Eco:1 recycled fabric, our USA Challenge Stage 1 Running Technical T-Shirt is made from up to seven recycled plastic bottles. The Eco:1 technical t-shirt offers high performance apparel for sustainable products.
- All polyester used in this running technical t-shirt is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- In terms of premium features, our Micro Check Mesh, made from 100% recycled polyester, helps regulate and manage your temperature to keep you cool and dry in the hottest conditions.
- Contents: 83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Elastane
- Weight: 130gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Male and Female
- Sizes Available: S to XXL and 8 to 18
Return and Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds on this product.
We ship to all countries around the world, however your P&P will be higher dependent on which country you would like your item shipped to.
Size Guide (T-Shirt or Full Package Only)
Size Dress Size Chest (cms) Waist (cms) Hip (cms) S