Stage 5 - New Mexico to Hawaii
Complete Stage 5 of The Official USA Challenge course by 17th March 2022!
Starting in Santa Fe the state capital of New Mexico, make your way through the final 10 states of the Official USA Challenge course, covering a total of 3,657 miles.
Take in the sights of Arizona, Utah, Montana, through Washington to Seattle which is where we would fly to Alaska in the official challenge. Once back from Alaska you work your way through the rest of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, and finally finish at Sacramento International Airport in California which is where we would fly to Hawaii in the official challenge.
For T-Shirt or Full Package options, please use our size guide which can be found in the ‘Additional Info Section’ for guidance. If you are picking an Entry Only or Medal Package, please choose the No T-Shirt option.
Any questions please email email@example.com and one of our team will be able to support you.
Utilising groundbreaking Eco:1 recycled fabric, our USA Challenge Stage 5 Running Technical T-Shirt is made from up to seven recycled plastic bottles. The Eco:1 technical t-shirt offers high performance apparel for sustainable products.
- All polyester used in this running technical t-shirt is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- In terms of premium features, our Micro Check Mesh, made from 100% recycled polyester, helps regulate and manage your temperature to keep you cool and dry in the hottest conditions.
- Contents: 83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Elastane
- Weight: 130gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Male and Female
- Sizes Available: S to XXL and 8 to 18
Return and Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds on this product.