Mississippi to New Mexico
Complete Stage 4 of The Official USA Challenge course by 19th February 2022
Starting in Jackson the state capital of Mississippi, make your way through the penultimate 10 states of the Official USA Challenge course, covering a total of 3,147 miles.
Take in the sights of Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado and finally finish in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
For T-Shirt or Full Package options, please use our size guide which can be found in the ‘Additional Info Section’ for guidance. If you are picking an Entry Only or Medal Package, please choose the No T-Shirt option.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org ma and one of our team will be able to support you.
Utilising groundbreaking Eco:1 recycled fabric, our USA Challenge Stage 4 Running Technical T-Shirt is made from up to seven recycled plastic bottles. The Eco:1 technical t-shirt offers high performance apparel for sustainable products.
- All polyester used in this running technical t-shirt is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- In terms of premium features, our Micro Check Mesh, made from 100% recycled polyester, helps regulate and manage your temperature to keep you cool and dry in the hottest conditions.
- Contents: 83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Elastane
- Weight: 130gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Male and Female
- Sizes Available: S to XXL and 8 to 18
Return and Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds on this product.
We ship to all countries around the world, however your P&P will be higher dependent on which country you would like your item shipped to.
Size Guide (T-Shirt or Full Package Only)
Size Dress Size Chest (cms) Waist (cms) Hip (cms) S 10 88-92 68-72 92-96 M 12 93-97 73-77 97-101 L 14 98-102 78-82 102-106 XL 16 103-107 83-87 107-111 2XL 18 108-112 88-92 112-116